We Seek Partners…
…who value making a difference by supporting local charities, right here in our area!
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities by downloading the complete sponsorship packet.
Beginning in 2014, Duckfest has provided waterfowl hunters from around the region a unique event catered to their passion for the outdoors and hunting. Steered by a committee made of passionate local business professionals and leaders, Duckfest has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity since its inception.
In 2017, Duckfest became a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit, further solidifying its place as an established, growing event. We hope you’ll consider being a part of our continued success by participating as a 2019 event sponsor!
- Attendance Average: 700+ & Growing
- 75% Male
- Upper Middle – High Income Levels
- Majority Residents of St. Charles, St. Louis, Franklin, Warren, & Jefferson Counties
- Majority 35 – 70 Years of Age
- Continued Growth in Revenue & Sponsors
- Business Owners, Professionals, & Community Leaders Well Represented
- Increase in Number of Attendees From Surrounding States
See above for details…
If you have any questions regarding sponsoring this event, please contact Mackenzie Justis at 314.585.8682 or use the contact form to send us a message.
*We are happy to work with potential sponsors who’s needs fall outside of the levels listed above.