We Seek Partners…
…who value making a difference in the lives of their neighbors with developmental disabilities by giving them the opportunity to truly experience all aspects of life.
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities by downloading the complete sponsorship packet.
New Location – 370 Lakeside Park! Duckfest, a one-of-a-kind event for the St. Louis metro area, celebrates all things outdoor! The event features many elements that appeal to hunters including a Duck Calling Contest, unique raffles for items including shotguns, rifles, booze barrels, blinds, ammunition, Dream Hunts, and an outdoor well. Duckfest also features a variety of vendors showcasing everything from hand rolled cigars, outdoor vehicles, duck calls, and much more! Live music, great food, and plenty of drinks to go around round out Duckfest for a fun-filled day for everyone! All the proceeds raised from the event are given to a local nonprofit serving 300 adults with developmental disabilities throughout the St. Louis area.
- Averages 500+
- 75% male
- Upper middle to high-income levels
- Majority come from surrounding area including St. Charles, St. Louis, Lincoln, & Warren counties
- Increase in number of attendees from throughout the entire Midwest
- Event has seen continued growth in previous 3 years in key areas including revenue, attendees, & sponsors
- Business owners, professionals, & community leaders well represented
Calling Contest Sponsoship
MO State, Regional or Two Man
If you have any questions regarding sponsoring this event, please contact Tim Ryan at 636.534.5200 or use the contact form to send us a message.
*We are happy to work with potential sponsors who’s needs fall outside of the levels listed above.