Thank You to our Participating vendors!
Interested in Becoming a Vendor for 2019?
Please contact Nick Quargnenti at 314-655-8749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth Rules & Requirements
- Vendors may sell or take orders for their merchandise, collect attendee information, or showcase their products or services.
- Vendors are encouraged to give samples or handouts.
- Vendors are responsible for any licensing or permits needed to participate at the event.
Set Up & Hours of Operation
- Each vendor space will be a minimum of 10’ x 10’ and will include one (1) 8-foot table and 2 chairs. Vendors will be responsible for their own table covering, signage, and Wifi hotspot (if needed).
- While not mandatory, it is highly encouraged vendors provide their own tent coverage if desired. The tents cannot be larger than 10’x10’. Keep in mind the weather and that this area tends to be windy at times.
- Spaces are limited and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Duckfest staff will assign booth space taking into account vendor prefences (as indicated on form) and availability.
- Vendors can include appropriate signage and displays within their allotted space while keeping in mind the space allotments of neighboring vendor spaces.
- Booth space will be available for set up from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM on Saturday, October 6th, 2017. Unfortunately, storage of items before these times not will not be available. Spaces will be marked prior to arrival. Contact will notify vendor of space and will check in day of event upon arrival.
- Vendor booth(s) must be ready to open at 1:00 PM on Saturday, October 6th and remain open until at least 6:45 PM.
- All vendor equipment, supplies, & trash must be removed from the park no later than 10:00 PM on Saturday, October 6th, 2018.
Paperwork & Fees
- ALL participating vendors must complete and turn in a Vendor Agreement Form along with payment. Without booth the form and payment, your vendor space is not secured.
- Price for vendor space is $100 for non electric and $150 for electric. The deposit is non-refundable and can be paid to via check, cash, or credit card by no later than September 21st, 2018. Checks can be made payable to Duckfest.
- Each vendor will be listed on the Duckfest website and possible acknowledgement on Duckfest social media channels.
- To include business logo, please forward a vector file to main event contact listed below.
2018 Vendor Packet