Beginning in 2014, Duckfest has provided waterfowl hunters from around the region a unique event catered to their passion for the outdoors and hunting. Steered by a committee made of passionate local business professionals and leaders, Duckfest has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity since its inception.
In 2017, Duckfest became a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit, further solidifying its place as an established, growing event. We hope you’ll consider being a part of our continued success by participating as a 2019 event vendor!
- Attendance Average: 700+ & Growing
- 75% Male
- Upper Middle – High Income Levels
- Majority Residents of St. Charles, St. Louis, Franklin, Warren, & Jefferson Counties
- Majority 35 – 70 Years of Age
- Continued Growth in Revenue & Sponsors
- Business Owners, Professionals, & Community Leaders Well Represented
- Increase in Number of Attendees From Surrounding States
A one of a kind event for the St. Louis area! Taking place in the heart of the second largest waterfowl hunting area in the United States, Duckfest is an outdoor festival celebrating all things outdoors. This all day, all ages event has something for everyone!
We are looking for an array of passionate Vendors to showcase Hunting & Outdoor related products, or promote their brand to our diverse audience.
How to Sign-up
- Register Online
- Follow the Register link above or CLICK HERE to fill out your application and submit payment online
- Mail Form with Cash/Check
- Download/Print and fill out the “2019 Vendor Pamphlet” above, or CLICK HERE
- Send filled out form and payment to 3731 Mueller Rd. St. Charles, MO 63301
- If paying with a check, please make payable to Duckfest
- For other payment options, please reach out to vendor coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Both Form AND Payment must be turned in by August 23rd, 2019
Booth Rules & Requirements
- Vendors may sell or take orders for products, collect attendee information, or showcase products/services.
- Vendors are encouraged to give out samples or handouts if desired.
- Vendors are responsible for their own licensing or permits required to participate at event.
Set Up & Hours of Operation
- Each vendor space measures 10′ x 10′. Up to 2 chairs and an 8′ table will be provided if indicated by vendor on Vendor Confirmation Form.
- Vendor is responsible for table coverings, signage, & WiFi hotspot if needed. All spaces have access to electricity.
- While not mandatory, vendors are encouraged to provide their own tent coverage if needed. Be sure to use proper staking methods in the event of wind or storms. Please note that Duckfest is a rain or shine event.
- Spaces are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Event staff will assign booth space, taking into account vendor preferences and availability. Vendor will be notified of placement before the event, along with load-in information.
- Vendors can include appropriate signage and displays within their allotted spaces while minding the space of their neighbors.
- Booth space will be available for set up from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM. on the day of the event. Unfortunately storage of items before that time at the park is not possible.
- Vendor booths must be ready to open by 2:00 PM on Saturday, September 14th and remain open until 7:30 PM.
- All vendor trash, supplies, equipment, etc. must be removed from the park no later than 10 PM the day of the event.
Paperwork & Fees
- ALL participating vendors must complete & return Vendor Confirmation Form along with payment by August 31st, 2019. Without BOTH form and payment, vendor space will not be held.
- Pricing for spaces are $125 for a returning vendor (2015-2018) or $150 for new vendors. The deposit is nonrefundable. See Vendor Confirmation Form for payment options.
- Each vendor will be listed on the Duckfest website with possible acknowledgement on social media if time and space allows.
- To include business logo, please forward a vector file to event contact listed below.
Are You Interested in Becoming a Vendor for 2019?
Please contact Nick Quargnenti at 314-655-8749 or email@example.com