Beginning in 2014, Duckfest has provided waterfowl hunters from around the region a unique event catered to their passion for the outdoors and hunting. Steered by a committee made of passionate local business professionals and leaders, Duckfest has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity since its inception.
In 2017, Duckfest became a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit, further solidifying its place as an established, growing event. We hope you’ll consider being a part of our continued success by participating as a 2019 event vendor!
- Attendance Average: 700+ & Growing
- 75% Male
- Upper Middle – High Income Levels
- Majority Residents of St. Charles, St. Louis, Franklin, Warren, & Jefferson Counties
- Majority 35 – 70 Years of Age
- Continued Growth in Revenue & Sponsors
- Business Owners, Professionals, & Community Leaders Well Represented
- Increase in Number of Attendees From Surrounding States
Are You Interested in Becoming a Vendor for 2020?
Please contact our Vendor Coordinator Nick at email@example.com